Saturday, September 04, 2010
6 months and change
We just had Lucy's 6 month check up on thursday.....the results? She is doing well, weight was 17lbs. 10oz. and 27 inches! She's growing well. She's rolling over both ways now. In fact, this picture was taken right after she rolled over for the first time on her 6 mo. birthday!
She wasn't in a particularly smiley mood for pictures, and its hard to make silly faces and take pics at the same time, sorry! Here's a picture of Lucy at two weeks for comparison, its amazing how much she's changed. I feel like I don't even remember what it was like back then, and it was not that long ago!
And, I will probably be the mom that is constantly embarrassing my child, but I had to document the rolls that everyone likes to comment on and call Lucy the 'michelin baby'. I love her for it just for the record.
She's mid sentence in this picture, but I thought it documented the rolls pretty well, particularly on her left arm. I think we are up to five creases so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment